Have you ever wondered what an in-depth yoga training school is like?
Would you like to gain a 500 hour qualification?
Wondering how to take your students and classes further?
Come and try a day sampler of what we teach on our yoga training courses. Its kind of a mini-retreat but with the chance to experience yoga teacher training! A day full of yoga based on the 500hr Yoga Teacher Training at Mindflowyoga
Try a condensed version of the course and meet the tutors and current students. This is an opportunity to experience the depth and range of the Mindflowyoga 500 hour yoga teacher training course.
The day costs £50 which will be funded if you attend one of our courses.
The day will look something like this... though the times are approximate.
• 9.00 • Registration and tea/breakfast
• 9.45 • Introduction.
• 10.00 • In-Depth Asana analysis - Asana, pranayama, mantra & meditation.
• 12.15 • Yogic philosophy overview and an example of integrating into asana, practice and teaching.
• 1.00 • Lunch and getting to know you with current students and teachers.
• 2.00 • Patanjalis 8 limbed path - opening the Yamas and Niyamas.
• 3.00 • Tea Break.
• 3.15 • Integrating Anatomy & Physiology, Philosophy and Energetic Practices into yoga teaching.
• 4.30 • Q&A and closing circle.
• 5.00 • Teachers available for 1 to 1 - Q&A.based on the 500 hour teacher training course.
• We arent sure how long this will take so its pretty much open ended.
A breakfast thing will be provided but you are expected to bring something to contribute to a shared lunch suitable for vegetarians, as normal for the 500 hr course - its what we do every session.
You WILL get a brilliant and fascinating day full of asana, pranayama, mantra, mudra, bhanda, energetic practices, philosophy and ethics, and an insight to how we integrate these into a mainstream (yes! mainstream!) yoga class. We will touch on personal and professional development, the business of yoga and if we have time a special insight into Tibetan Yoga's energetic practices.
If you would like to attend its a first come first served basis - will will send you a questionnaire as there are some experience critera for the day.
Its super easy to get to...
The open day is based just north of London. 30mins from Kings Cross.
10mins from A1, 15mins from M1 Luton Airport.
Maps etc Click Here
Unfortunately attending this day will not mean you can suddenly teach, nor does not mean automatic enrollment into the 500hr course. You will not receive a certificate at the end of the day but we would love to have you along.
Open Day Page
Mindflowyoga offers a limited number of bursaries for disadvantaged students or students of exceptional circumstances.
If you know of an outstanding practitioner or student who would benefit from a 'legup'... contact us :)
Yoga Teachers Yoga Classes - - Dont forget you will have the pleasure of trialling our new yoga teachers and their yoga classes very soon.
Watch here for details. :)
Meditation, Pranayama & Yoga Nidra - - Meditation, Pranayama & Yoga Nidra is back on the last Sunday of the month.
Check Here for details.
A great way to prepare for the coming week. - Turn up, Tune in, Drop off. (kinda! :))